Wednesday, April 04, 2012

6 Months



When Mikayla was first born I didn't "recognize" her. She looked a bit different than all the other Pennings babies that have been born within the last decade. Maybe it was the Naves side coming through.
But now and again I see Emily in her. A few weeks ago Bethany posted a picture of her rolling her way around the living room and the resemblance shone through. And now again I see it.
I tried to find a good comparison picture, but this is the best I could come up with. I have a picture in my mind that would show the similarity a bit more but I can't seem to dig it up!
Anyway, what do you think? Do they share similar features?? Can you tell they are cousins?

2 comments:

HeatherVMS said...

totally! What fun pictures of cousins!

Bethany said...

same eyes