Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Little Homemaker

Please pray for Jacinda over at Growing Home (previously named Happy Little Homemaker).

I found her blog through Sarah L, and Taunya VD's blogs. She is a lovely Christian wife and mother who blogs about her passion for Christ and her desire to serve the Lord.

Unfortunately, there are entire forums out there that are dedicated to ripping apart and personally attacking such blogs and their authors. Jacinda's blog ended up in their discussion forum where several members accused her of child cruelty and being brain washed (among many more horrible things).

Please stop by her site and leave an encouraging word for her. I know that if I were in her shoes I would be feeling very discouraged and depressed.

I'm praying for you, Jacinda - keep on blogging - you are a wonderful encouragement to others!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was trying to find "Happy Little Homemaker" and your blog came up. I don't understand! I was able to get to it last week. Did she take it all down. How horrible a thing to happen to her!

Jen said...

If you look to my blog list on the right hand side of my blog you will see Jacinda's name. You can just click on it and you will be redirected there.
She changed her URL address and blog name, so maybe that's why you are having trouble finding her. But don't worry, she's still there :)