Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I never knew...

  • I would start each day at 6am...
  • I would find forks and spoons on my living room carpet...
  • I would vacuum every day...
  • I still needed my mom...
  • I would blog in my head as I swept the kitchen floor...
  • I would keep my bath tub so clean...
  • I would choose my words so carefully...
  • I would go to the mall, spend a small fortune and buy nothing for myself...
  • I would decorate my living room with a bright orange slide...
  • I would consider coffee with the girls my "big night out"...
  • I would spend so much of my day in prayer...
  • I would carry around a pack of crayons in my purse...
  • I was a master play-doh sculptor...
  • A Hug could mean the world ...
  • God's blessings and grace the way I do now...

... Until I became a mom!

This list could go on forever - What are some things you "never knew" until you were a mom??

5 comments:

Ashley said...

i love this post!!! makes me want to do one on mine too!! i feel the same way that you do. sometimes motherhood is NOT what i pictured it would be. but i still love it anyway :)

Sylvia said...

cool post. Being a mom definitely changes a lot in life. I also love the new blog layout

Ashley said...

head on over to my blog and see what is waiting for you....

Sylvia said...

I copied you and tried an I never knew too

Mel said...

feelin weepy...very sweet.