Julianna bravely agreed to photograph Justin's side of the family. All 33 of us. She did an amazing job.
Here are some of my favourites.
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
- Woke up at the same time Justin was coming home from a 24 hour work day (7am)
- Took Emily to her second day of school.
- Couldn't pry Emily off my legs and get her to stay on the playground, so I had to take her inside to Mrs. Vandenbrink - who is awesome and is going to let Emily help her set up in the morning until Emily gets more comfortable being at school. LOVE the teachers at STCCS
- Had coffee with Justin
- Finished making 15 framed birth order props for our family photo shoot on Friday
- Built a dozen or two towers with Jacob and watched him knock them over
- Dusted, swept, unloaded the dishwasher
- Microwaved two hotdogs for my husband to eat before he left for work... BAD wife!!!
- Washed, Dried, and FOLDED 3 loads of laundry. They are not yet put away.
- Went to Shoppers hoping to find something to help heal Jacob's face. Picked up some Vit E and Teatree Oil cream.... lets see if it works.
- Picked up a happy Emily from school
- Bought a very cute tie from Button Up Boutique for this Friday
- Sat on the porch and read a few chapters from Genesis while the kids played out back. The porch is my favourite place to read.
- Was a human tow-truck and hauled the purple truck from the corner of our property back to the garage (because it ALWAYS dies in the furthest point on our yard)
- Re did the September nursery list for the third time
- Rescued my kids from the toy shelf
- Asked my kids what they wanted for dinner and then made them the requested scrambled eggs (yes!)
- Is currently eating my own dinner of, you guessed it, chips and salsa. And a diet coke. Yum.