Monday, April 16, 2012

Going Private

I've decided to make this blog private.

There are certain issues/life events that I don't ever speak of on blogger or facebook since you never really know who is reading your blog/facebook page. I don't like to post pictures of others or their children on my blog since I know it is viewable by the public. I think going private is a smart choice.

I don't have any regular blog readers that are strangers to me (that I know of) so I won't be excluding a reader. Or if I do, I guess that's the whole point of going private, right?

That being said.... don't think I'm going to reveal some exciting secret on here :) I'm just talking about every day things like when Justin is away overnight or something along those lines. Things that I wouldn't want just anyone to know.

So if you'd like to be added to my blog reader list please leave a comment with your email address. The comment section will not be public. Only I will be able to see them. Don't feel pressured to leave some witty comment along with your email address..... just the basic info is fine ;)

I'll be changing the settings in about 1 week.

1 comment:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.