- been held hostage in my sunroom by a mama cat trying to protect her 6 kittens.
-checked on Jacob only to find him stuffing his hands into his disgustingly dirty diaper and then finger painting on our white carpet with a big grin.
- had to wipe purple paint out of Emily's ear canal (she was trying to paint earrings on her ears - apparently a concept that she doesn't quite grasp yet).
- pried a half dead very smushed cicada from the hands of my almost-two year old.
- googled how to spell "cicada".
- super cleaned the bathroom - you know.... when you take EVERYthing out of your bathroom and then go crazy with bleach. SUCH a good feeling.
- made chocolate toffee squares.
What have YOU done today??