Tuesday, July 12, 2011

There's no "I" (or red ball) in TEAM

My mom gave Emily an old cat toy that her cats no longer play with because they're old now, too. So she brought it home for Mischievous Mitsy. She of course FREAKED OUT when Emily first gave it to her and gave us all a good laugh while we watched her spin in a circle trying to catch and "kill" the red ball.
After a while of unsuccessful attempts to retrieve the red ball, Jacob took pity on her and decided to help her out and get the ball for her. Turns out he's not too much smarter than our cat. (But oh so much more loveable!) And I'm sure he is, actually, quite a bit smarter than our little kitty.
I had a good time watching them try to work together to gain the victory. I'm not sure who enjoyed it most. Mitsy, Jacob, or me :)

Loving the new toy:

"Here, kitty, let me help you":
"I think you just have to reach in like this"

"Okay, maybe the two of us can figure it out together!"

1 comment:

Bethany said...

cute :)