Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm looking forward to....

  • Not having to eat a million TUMS a day
  • Sleeping on my stomach
  • Shopping at stores that don't end with "maternity"
  • Seeing my ankle bones again
  • Having a normal body temperature
  • A week without a doctor's appointment
  • Being able to paint my toenails by sight and not touch
  • Having a lap Emily can sit on
  • Not waddling anymore

And of course.....

Holding my newborn son in my arms for the very first time. And it's all going to happen....

soon ;)

4 comments:

Pastor Rob VanDoodewaard said...

I hope 'soon' is today for you Jen! now I'm really curious about the baby boy's name?

Anonymous said...

hehe...I forgot that when one is preggers you DO miss those things hehe. I hope that babe comes soon... and that you finally settled on a name. Maybe you have to see him first to see which one suits him. Take care. Hope it all goes well.

MVD said...

Maybe he is stubborn like one of his parents (not saying which one)lol, and won't come until he knows he has a name to enter the world with...lol.

Lucy van Eyk said...

Can't wait to see photos of your new one! How are things without the pregnancy niggles? (that's what they call them in Scotland)
You obviously have better things to do than to blog at this point in your life!