Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sorry Ladies!!





I've been neglecting my blog lately, but spare time is hard to find these days! And the weather has been so beautiful that I would rather be outside.
I don't have much new to post, just some more baby pictures. The last picture is of Emily on the quilt that Jacqui VMS made her.


And a quick kitchen update.... I don't have any pictures to post but I'll take some and post them soon. But, all the boxes for the cabinets are made and Justin is going to put in a sink today (the one from Rob and Taun didn't work -- the screws fell apart) but luckily enough Dan and Mel had one that has a broken clamp on one end (so the one corner of the sink sticks up from the counter) but this is just temporary for us so it's better than having to buy one new. Thanks guys! Eventually we will have an undermount sink and Justin will hopefully have the water working tomorrow or Thursday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patience is a virtue Jen!! Waiting to get your kitchen finished could drive you crazy at times I bet.The pictures are absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

those are cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of Emily - that quilt is beautiful, isn't it?
You must be excited to have a kitchen that will soon be functional... then life can get back to normal again.

Taunya said...

cute pics of emily