Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Fun at Janet's!

Instead of going to the park this morning (since none of our kids really benefit from it too much) we decided to rent a movie, eat pizza and brownies, and just hang out! Thanks Jan for a great day. Ethan and Aidan have become such good friends now that their age gap isn't as noticeable. It was so much fun watching them play together..... they are hilarious!



This is all my sweet baby can really do right now, but I must say she looks awfully cute doing it!


A sweet picture of Miss Abigail. She has the most amazing eyes ever!


Ethan was SO determined to sit in the Bumbo chair meant for Abby. Megan warned him a couple of times, but he just had to sit down. Little did he know that he wouldn't be able to get up! Don't worry, his mom pulled him out RIGHT after I took this picture!

6 comments:

valerie grace said...

'sigh' I miss you guys....:(

Mel said...

Hey, who said Park Day was just for the kids! It's also for tanning, chatting and chasing! Missed you guys! :o(

Jen said...

We miss you too, Val. I would offer up my husband to help with your electric work, but he'd have to come alone. Emily is still not a fan of the car (I think she gets car sick). We need to come and visit you soon though... I still haven't seen the inside of your new house, and Derek has yet to meet Emily!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day! We did miss you guys at the park, but I understand that it's not that fun if you have whiney babies that are supposed to be napping... I don't know if I would go either if I just had Leah - I go more for Josh and Lauren. Hope you girls will come out sometimes so we can visit with you too! :0)

Anonymous said...

haha love the picture of ethan its great.
Derek hasnt even seen emily yet?! thats crazy!!!!!
wow
I love the little bow on her. Its so cute.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you gals had a blast! Glad to hear it. The kids looked like they had fun too:)
Danielle