Since I've had a couple of questions and concerns regarding my due date I thought I would post what the midwives told me today. Unfortunately there is no sign of this baby!! She is measuring slightly larger than they would like, but because of her current position (her head is no longer engaged AT ALL) when they measure my uterus, they really are measuring the entire baby. So... Janet (the midwife) has booked my next appointment for Thurday the 22nd and she is quite certain that I will still be around to make it! On that Thursday they will book me an induction date for the following week. To make the situation a little more complicated the midwives have a "bottleneck" of women waiting to give birth, so if everything is good with my blood pressure and the baby I will be pushed down the list as far as priority in induction dates. Long story short, Janet told me not to be too surprised if I'm still pregnant in March.... but, I feel great and as long as the baby is healthy I really don't care when I go (I say this now...). And I might as well enjoy my last few weeks of solitude!
So... I don't think there will be any complications for driving to the Pro party together, Jannyne, and if I do miraculously go into labour before Saturday we'll get in touch with you. And I am also counting on being able to show up at Taun's on Tuesday night!