Monday, January 15, 2007

Some pictures from around the house!

I just felt like blogging today, and so for all of you who haven't seen our upside down house, here is a quick update. My dining room set is now behind the love seat in the living room. It wouldn't look so bad if it wasn't accompanied by various boxes, dishes, etc. My dining room is my makeshift kitchen complete with a temporary counter, fridge, microwave, and even a plug in burner. I can't complain too much... Justin is working very hard to get this kitchen together. He is ready to start putting up the dry wall, and can then start making the cabinets.



I also posted a picture of our new recliner... I really wanted one for when the baby comes, and since my dad works for a division of lazy boy it was our Christmas present from my mom and dad.
And lastly, here is a picture of the flowers the girls at the bank got for me on my last day. I just thought I would take a picture since I don't really get flowers very often, and I think they're on their last legs...

4 comments:

Taunya said...

wow, your house is really rearranged Jen! at least I had my old cupboards while the new ones were being built. renovating is worth it though. you'll love your bigger/new kitchen.

the nursery looks good!

Sylvia said...

wow Jen could you be on mat leave already.....LOL
Your house still looks nice.

Anonymous said...

I love your lazy-boy chair Jen! Sounds like you have a pretty functional make-shift kitchen. Hope Justin gets lots of drywalling done today!

Laura said...

Your chair looks very nice Jen! That was a very thoughtful Christmas present from your parents. I hope that you enjoy it a lot once the baby arrives. Your kitchen sounds like it is coming along. I am glad that you have something set up to tide you over in the mean time. Hopefully it will not take too much longer!