Thursday, May 08, 2008

Just some random pictures

Spring has finally sprung. Although it's been a bit chilly for the past little while, being able to get out of the house to go for walks and spend time in the backyard has been such a relief! The nicer weather makes the days seem much shorter.



A cute picture of Aidan from one of the nights he came to visit.



And Emily playing peek a boo. I just thought it was cute so I'd post it. I do have some pictures of her walking, but I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet. They're on their way....

4 comments:

Laura said...

She is very cute Jen! What a sweetie!

Household of Faith said...

cool dude Emily! love her sunglasses!

Danielle said...

Too cute! She's growing way too fast

Anonymous said...

wow, long-time-no-post. It was nice to see some new pictures =) I love the one of Aidan too--he i such a goof-ball.