Saturday, December 01, 2007

Emily's Favourite Things

Bath time can't come soon enough each day!!
Flying with Grandpa...
Laundry Baskets and Casey... what more could you ask for?
Her favourite cat, Max. The grey cat is much nicer to her, but Max is by far her favourite (maybe because he's black and white?)

I know I've neglected my blog lately, but everything I blog also goes on Facebook. And I'm pretty sure everyone who checks the blogs also checks Facebook. But for those faithful bloggers out there here's a new post!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Jen; Glad to see that you are still keeping the blog up even if sporadically. This is how I keep up with everyone.

MVD said...

I still like to check blogs, its more personal if that makes sence.
Hope you are having a good time with your sister

Laura said...

YAY! A blog post from Jen! I always check your blog hoping to see something new about you and Justin and Emily. I very rarely check Facebook for those kinds of things. I love the picture of Emily in the bathtub. Super sweet! She looks very happy!

Noordam's Blog said...

Hey Jen - nice to see a new post - I still love checking the blogs!! Emily is adorable - before you know it it'll be birthday time!!!

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Hey Jenn:

Another faithful blogger checking in :-). I don't have facebook....yet...hmm did I really say that? I do love checking the blogs periodically and seeing the pictures and read the stories.

Emily sure is growing up!

Jacqui VMS